Schools need vehicles, car parts, guest speakers, tools, and many other educational resources. Industry needs quality apprentices/interns with specific skill sets.
Join NACAT and Wrenchway for a roundtable discussion on how schools and shops can work together to get more students interested in the industry.
Topics of discussion will include:
- How can industry and schools promote the automotive trade?
- What does industry look for in technicians right out of school?
- What feedback can industry provide to schools to improve their programs?
Moderator: Jay Goninen, Find A Wrench
- Carolyn Coquillette, Shop Owner
- George Arrants, Education Consultant
- Curt Ward, College Professor